Your GTA Myth Encyclopedia

GTAMYTHS1 - Your GTA Myth Encyclopedia

Forums

Forum Home > GTA IV Myths & Legends > The Majestic Hotel

Tetris [VGPI]
Administrator

I was getting chased in the new GTA:TBOGT by two people in buzzards. I quickly went into a base jump then i parachuted onto the Majestic. (The Majestic is a hotel in-game, with 32-31 floors.) I quickly ran down the stairs, down more stairs then i stopped at the 30th floor. Between rooms 196 and room 195 is a small doorway leading nowhere, and it's really dark and it stands out in the building. I stayed there and hid in the darkness so i could use the bathroom. The game had Friendly Fire: On and when you get near each other, the blips on the map disappear. When i got back i was at the Airport, (meaning i died). It seems like the LeatherFace theories in the lumber yards. What could have been? I know for a fact that other players didn't kill me.

--

If you would like to check this out with me, (you need TBOGT) my PSN is : CloverLynx.

--

www.youtube.com/PandasPlayTetris

"Yes, I levitate when people aren't looking."

June 23, 2010 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevor Phillips
Administrator

Sure ill add u and i have BOGT.

--

Trevor Phillips Enterprises
June 24, 2010 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GTAMyths1[VGPI]
Site Owner

That's actually pretty weird, I'm gonna get the game A.S.A.P! BTW James, add me: JOE1JOE2JOE5.

--

June 24, 2010 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

empfan

wish icould help but i have an xbox

July 10, 2010 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eddzie [VGPI]
Administrator

Everytime I go into the majestic into the reception ofit i keep hearing these strange beeps i hear them like evry couple of seconds it was on GTA IV though, it might be on TBoGT

--

Ninja badger

July 21, 2010 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JRoach014

the Majestic hotel is also in Manhunt 2 and The Project Plaza games. Which  may mean there is a killer in the Majestic Hotel.

August 16, 2010 at 2:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GTAMyths1[VGPI]
Site Owner

Nice find.

--

August 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

empfan

the same event happened with my friend when we went myth hunting

--

javascript:mox();

August 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tetris [VGPI]
Administrator

I just found out who owns the hotel, when looking around randomly on the gta wiki. I was looking at the Messina Family, one of the crime sindicates that run The Commission, also the 3rd most powerful crime family in Liberty City. Well, the head of the family, Harvey Noto, owns the hotel. Before you say they DON'T own the hotel, they rented the top floors to the Jewish Mafia. Harvey Noto was probably killed in the mission where Luis Lopez blows up the the jet with a sticky bomb, but wasn't confirmed. Maybe his 'ghost' killed us lol.

--

www.youtube.com/PandasPlayTetris

"Yes, I levitate when people aren't looking."

August 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GTAMyths1[VGPI]
Site Owner

Lol @ the ghost part

--

August 26, 2010 at 6:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JumpBannana

Tetris [VGPI] at August 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I just found out who owns the hotel, when looking around randomly on the gta wiki. I was looking at the Messina Family, one of the crime sindicates that run The Commission, also the 3rd most powerful crime family in Liberty City. Well, the head of the family, Harvey Noto, owns the hotel. Before you say they DON'T own the hotel, they rented the top floors to the Jewish Mafia. Harvey Noto was probably killed in the mission where Luis Lopez blows up the the jet with a sticky bomb, but wasn't confirmed. Maybe his 'ghost' killed us lol.

In GTA Chinatown Wars the protagonist kills an important member of the Messina Family (Jimmy Capra) wich destroys the alliance between the Messina and the Triads. Also i got the name of the guy he sent the protagonist on the mission    Rudy D'Avanzo   Maybe this guy has something to do with the Majestic Hotel, ill do more research.

--

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

May 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GtaMythReaper
Administrator

Strange, I did the same thing, but saw nothing, on my first trip that is, just a couple of minutes ago, I randomly died, no one around, nothing, just my health dropped to zero. Unfortunatly it was before I started recording.

--

YES

I know I'm amazing, I don't need no one telling me this.

May 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darkshadow

weird

--

"Notice- If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing!!!"

May 21, 2011 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

GTA:IV Radio

Recent Videos

312 views - 0 comments
318 views - 0 comments

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day